Vendor Expo Form - October 2017
The meeting will kick off on Sunday, October 22, 2017 with a welcome reception dinner reception beginning at 6:00 PM. Board members will meet on Saturday, October 21 so please plan your flights accordingly. We have two great keynotes for this event, Orly Zeewy, Brand Architect will speak on Monday, October 23 and Jay Forte, The Greatness Zone will speak on Tuesday, October 24.
Fall Meeting 2017 will be held at the fabulous Guest House at Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee (www.graceland.com/guesthouse/). Located on beautifully landscaped property, just a few steps from the gates of Graceland, this unique accommodation is inspired by the warm hospitality that Elvis always showed his guests. From the southern colonial exterior to the specialty suites (many with design overseen by Priscilla Presley herself), every aspect of The Guest House reflects Elvis' personal style and the unique character of Graceland.
The Guest House at Graceland celebrates Elvis Presley and his legacy. It is the most significant enhancement to Graceland since it opened to the public in 1982, and the largest hotel project in Memphis in over 90 years. We are providing a list Things to do when visiting Memphis to help you in planning your trip to Memphis.
ILDA is organizing a group trip to Graceland, Sunday, October 22, 2017, download the Graceland Tour Sign Up form.
Room rates: ONLY $159.00 per night single/double.
Room reservations cut off date extended to Monday, September 25, 2017 - Room block sold out
- Make reservations using the hotels on line system https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=68721&Chain=10237&Dest=MEM&template=MEMTG&shell=MEMTG&group=171019ILDA
- Email your arrival and departure dates to Kathi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will add you to the rooming list.
- Call Hotel directly to make room reservations - 1-800-238-2000
- The hotel is located approximately 5 miles from Memphis International Airport (MEM) (approximately 10 minutes)
- Hotel offers free airport shuttle.
- When your flight lands, call the hotel at 901-443-3000 and ask for Concierge. They will inform the shuttle drivers of the requests and transportation will be dispatched.
Any questions contact Kathi at 1-888-878-4532 or via email at email@example.com.