Join us as ILDA celebrates our 30th Anniversary (1988-2018).
The Fall meeting will kick off on Sunday, October 21 with a welcome reception / dinner. Board members will meet on Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm so please plan your flights accordingly.
Venture off-property to explore the many attractions in Destin and the surrounding area, most of which are exceptionally family-friendly, while others easily qualify as some of the state’s most naturally beautiful. Check out all the fun things to do while visiting Destin http://www.hiltonsandestinbeach.com/destin-florida-attractions.
Room rates: ONLY $205.00
per night single/double (plus $20.00 per night resort fee).
Room reservations cut off date Friday, September 21, 2018
- Email your arrival and departure dates to Kathi (email@example.com) and she will add you to the rooming list.
- Call Hotel directly to make room reservations at 850-267-9500 or the Hilton 800 # at 1 800 559 1805 - Use group code ILD.
- On line reservations will be accepted at Hilton Groups
- The hotel is located approximately 28.5 miles from the Destin- Fort Walton Beach (VPS) [40 minutes].
- The hotel is located approximately 40 miles from Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP - Panama City) [55 minutes]
Meals - Please note that ILDA cannot arrange for a choice of menus at each meal. If you have special dietary requests, please download the Dietary Restrictions Form and email to Kathi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dress - Business casual (no coats/ties) for all occasions to include receptions and dinners.
Registration, Policies & Fees - All participants must be registered in advance and the full registration fee is payable in advance. No registration will be considered complete until a check is received or your credit card is charged. Fees must be received by October 3, 2018
Cancellations & Refunds - No refunds will be made for cancellations after Oct.7, 2018.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
Chris Cook – Cook Transportation Company – email@example.com – 850.225.3909
(note: all vehicles are XL) - Cook Transportation Company only services Destin Fort Walton Beach Airport.
If you are planning to use Cook Transportation, recommend you make reservations at least two weeks prior to arrival
DESTIN FORT WALTON BEACH AIRPORT (VPS) ONLY:
- Contact Chris to make your transportation arrangements from Destin/Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) – let him know you are with ILDA.
- Travel time from airport to Hilton Sandestin Hotel – 45 minutes
- $60 flat fee for up to 4 passengers
- $15 per person if more than 4 passengers
- Give Chris your arrival and departure times - include airline, flight #
- Meet your driver in Baggage claim
- Driver will have an “ILDA” sign.
Departure – We are currently looking into hiring a Shuttle bus to transport members to the airport on Tuesday after the meeting. Once we collect flight times, if we have a large enough group with similar flight times (at least 30 passengers), the cost per person would be only $15.
DESTIN FORT WALTON BEACH AIRPORT (VPS)
- Up to 4 seats - approximately $45 to $50 or more depending on time of day and/or traffic.
- Up to 6 seats - approximately $70 to $80 or more depending on time of day and/or traffic
- Up to 4 seats - approximately $55.00 or more depending on time of day and/or traffic.
- XL – approximately $78.00 or more depending on time of day and/or traffic.
NORTHWEST FLORIDA BEACHES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (ECP ) Panama City – travel time approximately 1 hour
- Up to 4 seats - approximately $70 to $77 or more depending on time of day and/or traffic.
- Up to 6 seats – approximately $110 to $120 or more depending on time of day and/or traffic
- Up to 4 seats - approximately $79.00 or more depending on time of day and/or traffic.
- XL – approximately $110 or more depending on time of day and/or traffic.