The Spring meeting will kick off on Sunday, April 22 with a welcome reception / dinner. Board members will meet on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 4:00 pm so please plan your flights accordingly.
The meeting will be hosted by ILDA Associate member - Foxx Life Sciences.
Within a mile of the Manchester Downtown Hotel, tour two museums, explore University of New Hampshire’s urban campus or go to a baseball game at Delta Dental Stadium. To get acquainted with New England’s history and culture, visit Robert Frost’s farmhouse, meet the Clydesdale horses at the Anheuser-Busch Merrimack Brewery, or take a horseback ride through Charmingfare Farm. For more information on the hotel, manchesterdowntownhotel.com.
You don't want to miss visiting the Zimmerman House during your stay in Manchester. The Zimmerman House is a house located at 223 Heather Street, in a residential area of the north end of Manchester, New Hampshire. It is a usonian house designed in 1950 by Frank Lloyd Wright for Dr. Isadore and Lucille Zimmerman. For more information on the Zimmerman House click here
Room rates: ONLY $149.00 per night single/double.
Room reservations cut off date Monday, March 26, 2018
- Email your arrival and departure dates to Kathi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will add you to the rooming list.
- Call Hotel directly to make room reservations - 603.625.1000 - Identify yourself as part of the ILDA group.
- The hotel is located approximately 7 miles from the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) [15 minutes].
- Hotel offers complimentary 24 hour airport shuttle.
- Once you arrive, you can call the hotel 603.625.1000 to schedule the shuttle pick up.
Any questions contact Kathi at 1-888-878-4532 or via email at email@example.com.