33333 Station Street, #1675
Solon, OH 44139
Since 2003, Breakwood has worked tirelessly to earn trust by providing the highest quality products for chromatography and related applications. Integrity, Quality and Personalized Service separate Breakwood from its peers and make us the best value in chromatography. All of our products are proudly made in the USA. We look forward to supporting your growth and exceeding your expectations. Let's talk!
- Late 1960’s – Isolab began in Elkhart IN by Murray Volk and Joe Penksa
- Early 1970’s – Isolab relocates to Akron, Ohio
- 1978 – Isolab develops, produces and distributes the first commercial HbA1c test for type 1&2 Diabetes
- 1998 – EG&G Wallac acquires Akron, OH based Isolab Inc., as part of their Life Sciences, Research and Diagnostics Division.
- 1999 – EG&G acquires the Analytical Instruments Division of PerkinElmer and assume the PerkinElmer name.
- 2003 – Breakwood is spun-off from Perkin Elmer Life Sciences
- 2018 – AMDGroup LLC acquires Breakwood
- 2020 – Breakwood expands its product range for columns, sorbents and components.
- 2021 – Breakwood expands its service offering to include
- Chromatography methods and assay development and validation, clinical and bio-chemistry consulting and more.
- Product design, development and production (prototype, injection molding, fabrication)
- OEM filling, kitting and packaging
Our Markets: - Our products have been supporting a broad array of markets since the late 1960’s. Today Breakwood is focused on the following primarily markets: Pharmaceuticals, forensics & toxicology, food science & agriculture, biotechnology & life science, environmental & earth science, cannabis & hemp.